WHERE ARE FRANK AND MARION

Looking for Information about Butlins.
From when did the first camp open to whos on next week !!!

Moderator: deelieta

WHERE ARE FRANK AND MARION

Postby catmad » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 pm

I JUST WONDERED WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO FRANK AND MARION. THE LAST WE SEEM TO HAVE HEARD IS THAT MARION, BLESS HER, HURT HER FOOT. I DO HOPE SHE IS OK. LOTS OF LOVE TO THEM BOTH. XXXX
oh happy days
catmad
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Postby Joker » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:38 pm

I was trying not to worry as well. I use to get weekly updates with the photos of BM on his travels, up to Marion hurting her foot.

Lets hope its nothing to serious.

Hopefully its a connection problem on the site they are staying during Marion's convalescence or that Bear has led them astray.

Joker
Joker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby catmad » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 am

YES LETS HOPE SO. IS BEAR STILL WITH THEM. AS I WAS GONNA TAKE HIM UP THE NORTH EAST IN SEPT. I JUST HOPE THEY ARE OK.
oh happy days
catmad
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Sorry folks

Postby bm bear » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 am

Hope youve missed me, Ive been looking after Marion over the past six months, she broke her ankle three days before we were due to go to the Redcoat Reunion at Scarborough. I think she drank too much of my cough medicine, anyway six weeks later she was out of hospital, and on the mend. We are off on the road again at Barry Island, we are here for a couple of weeks, visiting Dave and Tina Simpson, Franks Entertainments Manager and Hostess at Barry Island in 1969 where he was a Redcoat. Looking forward to a few photographs while we are here. Marion sends her thanks for all the kind regards, BM Bear. P.S sorry Joker for not being in touch sooner, hope youve managed without your old drinking partner.
bm bear
Mascot
Mascot

Postby catmad » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:21 pm

WELL NOW YOU BAD BEAR, WHAT WAS STOPPING YOU GIVING US PEACE OF MIND ABOUT MARION, GLAD YOU LOOKED AFTER HER, BUT WE WERE WORRIED A QUICK POST WOULD HAVE SUFFICED, WE ARE VERY PLEASED SHE IS OK. X
oh happy days
catmad
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Update on our travels.

Postby frank worrall » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Well weve finally settled down, and put the caravan into storage. Last January 2010 we saw a little cottage that I promised Marion that we would settle down in, so here we are back in sunny Staffordshire both well I'm pleased to say. BM Bear is back in Blackpool someone needs to check those lights you know, hoping to see him when he turns them on.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Return to Any Questions