One up for Pontins.

Moderator: deelieta

One up for Pontins.

Postby frank worrall » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Did you see it, 2000 more jobs at Pontins in the Summer on all the News Channels, and on our local one as well. Half price holidays to help people in our hour of need. They certainly caught Butlins publicity people with their ski pants down, for I am sure Butlins provide many more summer jobs than 2000, but did not recognise the good publicity in useing spin exploiting the state of the country at the moment. Spin, spin and spin again, God save King George and Lord Tony for no one else will.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Sorry.

Postby frank worrall » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I meant King Gordon (Brown) and Lord Tony, not King George he was the mad one of course.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

I think their doing it.

Postby frank worrall » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Butlins seams to be hitting the T.V. advertising trail, and through the door each week come tempting offers, but just as important Skegred said on returning from a holiday at Skegness, that the Redcoats were actually acting like Redcoats of old, and being really camper orientated. Could the message be getting through, people do matter.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Postby minehead forever » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 pm

i really do hope that the skeggy reds have caught up with the quality of how reds used to be,mineheads have been great in the last couple of years,and was one of the reasons why i switched booking from skeggy to minehead a couple of weeks ago, i remembered how bad the reds had been at skeggy last year.while in centre stage we were treated to the party dances not on stage but pre recorded on the screen,absolutely the pits.
minehead forever
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Postby John Jackson » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 am

I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon
Cheap Polo Shirts
Big Pony Polo Shirts
Ralph Lauren Jackets For Men
John Jackson
Day Visitor
Day Visitor

Postby Brenda1950 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 pm

I used to be a bluecoat, have set a group on facebook.
Brenda1950
Day Visitor
Day Visitor

Return to Pontins