new butlins advert

Moderator: deelieta

new butlins advert

Postby minehead forever » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 pm

just seen the new butlins advert starring dino.i actually don't think i like it ,its dino singing through the ad with no mention what so ever of the word butlins,it again is set soley at bognor and plays totally at the heart strings of the kids.
come on butlins don't be scared of showing minehead or skeggy,theres much to be proud of at these sites,yes the hotels look nice but not in every advert.
plus were's the mention of the 75th anniversary?

as usual if i could i would link it but i can't,sure you'll find it on you tube or look at we are butlins.
Last edited by minehead forever on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minehead forever
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Postby pushbutton » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm

The ad can be found here
http://www.butlins.com/splash-pages/lud ... s&ito=7610

The Dinosaur is called "Ludo" (not sure if he's as well as Dino or instead).
You get into the groove and do the Push Button Click. YEAH!
pushbutton
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Postby minehead forever » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 pm

general feeling on the replies to the advert on facebook is that butlins have failed miserably with this new ad.
surprised how many people like myself have picked up on the point that butlins have decided not to mention the 75th anniversary.
they talk about it openly when on the butlins fans forums but publicly they are keeping the fact very quiet,i'm covinced privately david m and the other bosses don't want to make a big issue of it,are they proud of butlins history yes or no.if yes then they should shout it from the roof tops.
minehead forever
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Postby pushbutton » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Agreed Minehead forever. Sometimes it seems like Butlin's are ashamed of their glorious past. Why?

Anyway they have proven their pride publicly by bringing back the original logo, so that's one very good thing.
You get into the groove and do the Push Button Click. YEAH!
pushbutton
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Return to Butlins Chat