minehead 30th dec to 2nd jan

Moderator: deelieta

minehead 30th dec to 2nd jan

Postby minehead forever » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:26 am

well just got back and what a fantastic new year break,the entertainment was great especially new years eve,centre stage was rocking thanks to redcoat chris,i know battle of the sides is cheap entertainment but when every one is partying it gets everyone in the right mood,
theres a new attraction in the old green baize,a new digital hi tec quazar game,unfortunatley as you can guess its a pay to play game £6 for 30 lives.it was good to see the upstairs of the regency in use again.
as i've prattled on about the redcoats this year i'm afraid i am going to do it again,what legends! a joy to see a great redcoat team working well to gether doing what redcoats should do.the last night made it sad to leave a butlins ( not been like that for ages ).all the leaving redcoats were made to get on stage and say goodbye,there was lots of tears on stage and off, then all the redcoats did a redcoat march around the venue waving and clapping as they went by.when was the last time you saw that?.
only slight winge was that reds is looking tatty especially the bars areas they look filthy.any way top marks to minehead. they've had a very good season there,long may it last.
minehead forever
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Postby wizebuys1 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:05 pm

glad you had a good time paul and thanks for your text new years eve, thought you were joking about queueing up for centre stage.
wizebuys1
913 Club
913 Club

Postby minehead forever » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:14 pm

no wize,i was serious,some fruit cake started the queue for centre stage at 10 am on new years eve,then people started serious queuing at around 2 ish.absolute crazy.and this year they didn't open the doors early.
minehead forever
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Return to Butlins Chat