booking a butlins holiday

Moderator: deelieta

booking a butlins holiday

Postby minehead forever » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:19 pm

just for those that don't know,it is totally adviseable to always plan in advance when going to butlins.i always book in the holiday shop to get the price promise and for the last 4 holidays i've ended up getting money refunded by checking availability and prices on the internet.for this years
new years beak i got £66 back a fortnight ago and checking today they've got another sale on with further reductions,just phoned them and got another £33 back. happy days.
minehead forever
Silver Premier Club
Silver Premier Club

Booking or not

Postby frank worrall » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:22 pm

I must admit we go for last minute booking on the Internet, you get some great deals if you dont leave it too late. We book standard and find we are given silver when we get there, also used to use Telatext and found we got even a better deal, when we phoned Butlins up. Went to Bognor last year for 4 days half board, which cost us less than one night for two in a Hotel in Eastbourne where we had to visit the local hospital each day to see a relative who had been taken ill. Well worth the miles travelled each day, and we always made sure we got back for dinner, and a night of entertainment.
frank worrall
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Return to Butlins Chat