hump

Chat to other members about anything.

Moderator: deelieta

hump

Postby wizebuys1 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:22 pm

hump i was up to a bloody silver member now im a day visitor?? soon sort that out
wizebuys1
913 Club
913 Club

Postby blue camp » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:18 pm

When does it change then?
blue camp
Day Visitor
Day Visitor

Postby wizebuys1 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:28 pm

blue camp wrote:When does it change then?
ah now ...im not allowed to say but its not anytime soon... :wink:
wizebuys1
913 Club
913 Club

Postby blue camp » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:43 pm

Well when you get to 10, you join the Beaver Club! Good job this isn't America then isn't it...............lol
blue camp
Day Visitor
Day Visitor

Postby wizebuys1 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:57 pm

blue camp wrote:Well when you get to 10, you join the Beaver Club! lol
oh yer,come on paul your lagging behind.. :roll:
wizebuys1
913 Club
913 Club

Postby Paul Graham » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:55 pm

I'm here at last, though not through want of trying. Thanks Alex for sorting it out.
Are we nearly there yet? I need a coffee.
Paul Graham
Day Visitor
Day Visitor

Postby Paul Graham » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:55 pm

Flipping DAY VISITOR??????? Whats the crack.
Are we nearly there yet? I need a coffee.
Paul Graham
Day Visitor
Day Visitor

The Bygone Butlin Pecking Order!!

Postby rocky mason » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:52 pm

wizebuys1 wrote:
blue camp wrote:When does it change then?
ah now ...im not allowed to say but its not anytime soon... :wink:
Hi Blue Camp, I must admit that I am a bit vague with all this. Is there some sort of Rank system? It makes me chuckle that at my age I am a 'Junior' member, but hey that suits me!!!! When I first joined and I posted something and I was described as "Junior Member" I felt quite chuffed as I would have been a bit miffed if I had been a "Miserable Old Git Senile member!" But it would be interesting to know how it works, but only from a curiosity point of view! I notice the joining age for some
regulars was quite a number of years ago and I sort of put it down to that?
Whatever, if anyone happens to read this in time...may I wish you a Happy New Year!! Rocky
rocky mason
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Postby Joker » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 pm

It is based on post count, Not long after we first started the system the forum went pear shaped and we had to start again which upset Wizebuys, resulting him moaning ( not that he does mush else ) and that resulted in his rank being changed to I wish I was Silver.
Ex Redcoats are given the special rank.

Joker
Joker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wizebuys1 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 am

Joker wrote:, Not long after we first started the system the forum went pear shaped and we had to start again which upset Wizebuys, resulting him moaning ( not that he does mush else )

Joker

well alex (joker)
if thats how you think of me im quite happy for you to REMOVE ME FROM THIS FORUM.

theres a lot more to worry about in life then a post count on here.

BAH HUMBUG to you.
wizebuys1
913 Club
913 Club

Postby Joker » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:43 pm

wizebuys1 wrote:well alex (joker)
if thats how you think of me im quite happy for you to REMOVE ME FROM THIS FORUM.

BAH HUMBUG to you.

I have never been interested in post counts as I've said in the past it's quality not quantity. I have lost count of the fall outs over the number of posts someone has made.

You started this thread moaning that you had been downgraded in rank to a Day Visitor when in fact we had moved the goal posts and increased the count needed for each rank, in the hope it would encourage people to post not fall out.

My comment was posted in jest, I wouldn't post deliberately to upset anyone (not on this forum anyway).

Alex
Joker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wizebuys1 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 am

Joker wrote:
wizebuys1 wrote:well alex (joker)

BAH HUMBUG to you.

You started this thread moaning that you had been downgraded in rank to a Day Visitor when in fact we had moved the goal posts and increased the count needed for each rank, in the hope it would encourage people to post not fall out.

My comment was posted in jest, I wouldn't post deliberately to upset anyone (not on this forum anyway).

Alex

you know this tread was started as a bit of fun.

im sorry but if i did not know me and read your comment i would assume that (according to you) all i do is moan.....

there is no sign of your post being in jest, and to be honest i was quite offended by it.

now i do not wish to have a slagging match on any open forum but feel on this occasion your comment was offensive, and for the record this needs to be put right.

i am happy to accept an all expenses payed adult weekend 1/2 board for 2 at skegness inc flights,taxi and spending money by way of an apoligie :roll:
wizebuys1
913 Club
913 Club

Postby Joker » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Owing to the so called credit crunch, funding for this type of thing is a little limited.

Unfortunately the company Learjet is unavailable, as it's in use for the Bygones Xmas / New Year parties

But a package can be put together on the limited budget available.

Transport is a little shoddy but with a lick of paint and a roll of gaffer tape should be perfectly serviceable.

Chalet accommodation is not quite what you will be use to, but us Butlins lot know how to make the most of things.
Not quite Silver H/B and as I know you like the basicness of Standard, as it give the feel of the Chalets we knew in our youth.
It's a few miles up the road and a little run down but I'm sure we can find a set of blue drawers and some curtains with yacht print and maybe even some Flotex carpet.

There is also a rather pleasant restaurant down the road.

And seeing as it's the season of goodwill I had a word with my mate Leroy who's uncles, nephews, half brothers ex wife's father is a Donkey-man on Blackpool Beach and is down sizing as I said' times are hard over here.
Any way he said you can have one of his old donkeys and he will throw in his van to take home to Bulgaria.

Hope this package meets with your approval.

Got to go, Party time. !!!

Joker

Edit: (Joker - logged in using SKYWEB from Bygones One above the Atlantic)
WOW!!! Just had a call from Russ at www.LimoRuss.co.uk and he's arranged a local firm to supply a Limo to get you to the Airfield.

Laters (HIC)
Joker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SkegRed » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

Excellent reply Alex(Joker)

Excellent sense of humour,very funny

Andy
SkegRed
Ex-Redcoat
Ex-Redcoat

Postby wizebuys1 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Joker wrote:Owing to the so called credit crunch, funding for this type of thing is a little limited.

i offer the truth re jokers package holiday :shock:

)

now i know that this is BLACKPOOL SUNDAY MARKET after joker has been haggerling!!!!! :roll:
Last edited by wizebuys1 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wizebuys1
913 Club
913 Club

Next

Return to Chat